• New branding since FlightView is now part of OAG
• Better handling of iOS9 display screens
• Other bug fixes
What's new in earlier 3.x releases:
• See My Next Trip information in the FlightView iOS 'Today' widget.
- Turn on your My Next Trip widget by pulling down the 'Today' view, scrolling to the bottom and tapping the 'Edit' button
- Access the details of your next trip in the 'Today' view by tapping a flight
• Forward your itinerary confirmation email to Trips@FlightView.com, and it will be automatically loaded into your My Trips on your device
• Trips are synced between devices and with www.FlightView.com so you can quickly reference their statuses everywhere
• You can now choose between Imperial and Metric units of measure.
• Need a last minute hotelkwscnmrk You can now use Hipmunk to book a room from within the FlightView App!
• Post your Flight or the Flights within a Trip to your iPhone Calendar
• 7-Day Weather forecast so you can see the weather forecast for both ends of your trip
• Facebook users can now use Facebook Login to register and login to FlightView
• The Scheduled Duration of a flight is now shown in Flight Details, making it easier to tell how long is a cross-timezone flight
• Codeshares can now optionally be filtered out so that only Operating flights show in Flight Boards or flight search results
We appreciate the continued great response and support you have given the FlightView app. If you would like to give us a great review or recommend the app to a friend, check out our "Like This Appkwscnmrk" section under "Options" within the FlightView app. To review the app, tap the "Rate App" button to visit our app at the App Store, where you can tap "Reviews" and then tap the blue "Write a Review" link. To tell your friends about the app, tap the "Recommend to a Friend" button.
If you have had a problem with the FlightView app, or would like to request enhancements, please send us email at iPhoneAppSupport@FlightView.com. You can also start that email by tapping the "Send Feedback" button in the "Like This Appkwscnmrk" section under "Options"