The Fees & Attendance Register Application is a tuition class fees / earnings management & attendance tracking application. It enables a private tutor or any coaching class to maintain a list of students enrolled, track their fees payment and attendance. The app allows Fees Receipts to be sent via SMS. This app stores all data locally on the mobile device and does not need any internet connectivity to function. A very easy to use Backup and Restore function allows data to be saved from the app and transferred to another device thus ensuring continuity without any loss of data when you change devices. The app supports more than 25 actions at this time and we have plans to constantly enhance it. This is a COMPLETELY FREE app - No ads & No in app purchases - and we are committed to keep it free in the future too.
This App was first published 4 years ago. We have used this app very effectively ourselves for the past 4 years to manage fees collection for our art classes. As always we are sharing this app just as a good will gesture to other private tutors like ourselves. We hope they will find it useful.
The application has the following features.
- Collect and manage student details
- Group students into batches
- Add new groups and the order in which groups will be displayed
- Record Fees Payment from students
- Record Attendance of students
- Allows the tutor to send fees receipts to students via SMS at the stored mobile numbers for the students.
- Enables the tutor to send any message to a single or multiple students at the same time (for example: a fees payment reminder SMS)
- Create and save SMS templates
- Support for key word substitution in SMS templates
- Enable user defined fields to save any additional information about your students
- Call a student from within the application
- View the fees paid history of a student
- View the attendance history of a student
- View of list of students who have defaulted on fees payment
- View the total fees received by batch and month.
- Data backup feature that allows data to be saved in a flat file on the device's memory card.
- Data restore feature that allows data to be imported into the application from a previously backed up file in the same device or copied from a different device.
- Modify the content of the fees receipt SMS
- Configure the name of the class and other values in the drop down lists.
- Search feature that allows the tutor to quickly locate a student across multiple batches either using the name of the student or the mobile number.
- Discontinued students are maintained under a different group.
The application has a built in help documentation that is very handy in learning in detail about the features of the application and their usage.
IMPORTANT NOTE: In version 2.6 of the app the group SMS feature for messages containing keywords has been modified to comply with changes in the Android Permission Policies. Now messages with key words can only be sent to one student at a time. Messages without keywords will function as before. Unfortunately, this is NOT a defect and going forward this is the way the feature will work to comply with the updated Android Policies until we have found a viable alternative. However for users who have been using this feature extensively and have upgraded to version 2.6 you can uninstall 2.6 and install version 2.5 by downloading the APK directly from the following link. As many users have reached out to us we thought it would be good to make the previous version available.