Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your Android Phone or Tablet. Record, sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
- High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
- Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
- Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drumpads
- Class compliant MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
- MIDI file import and Export (Single-track or Multi-track)
- Audio recording, track-length stem/wav import
- Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
- Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
- High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
- Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
- Effects include: Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser and Stereoizer to enhance your mix
- Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
- Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
- Save and load your songs, export to WAV and MP3
- Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
- Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE Plugin Version of this App# and take them to the next level!
- Wirelessly share project data with other FL Studio Mobile Android, iOS and Windows App instances.
- Full-screen DeX & Chromebook support.
IN APP PURCHASES
While FL Studio Mobile does include in-app purchases, you can also install your own content. Check the user manual how to do this.
WANT TO TRIAL FL STUDIO MOBILE?
Install FL Studio 20 for the PC to use the FL Studio Mobile Plugin. Get it here: http://www.image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html
MANUAL / SUPPORT / TRAINING / VIDEOS
- In app purchases - There is an in-App shop (content and additional synths).
- Location (Google Mandated) - Required to access Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE) connectivity. BTLE is a 'Location' permission as it's possible to guess your location from nearby BT devices. We use BTLE for MIDI keyboards. FLM does NOT send your location to our or other servers. See:
- Photos/Media/Files - FL Studio Mobile accesses audio files. We do not access photos or any other media than audio formats (.wav, .mp3 etc).
- Microphone - FL Studio can record audio. Your devices mic is the default input.
- Bluetooth - FL Studio Mobile supports Bluetooth MIDI Controllers.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING / STARTUP ISSUES
IMPORTANT! FL Studio Mobile needs access to the Internet on first startup after an installation or update.
For other issues follow the steps here:
Please help us to help you! Register FL Studio Mobile - Tap 'HELP > Users & Support Forums' to register and visit the FL Studio mobile forum to report bugs/problems or get free DirectWave content:
We do not provide support for devices running custom ROMS. While we will do our best to troubleshoot issues with you, the use of custom ROMS can cause intractable problems.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Install the demo of FL Studio (Windows) to use the FL Studio Mobile plugin.
# See: http://support.image-line.com/redirect/flstudiomobile_plugin
* Bug fixes and stability improvements
NOTE: If you experience bugs or need help. Please tap 'HELP - Users & support forum' and report them to the development team.