DroidCam turns your Android device into a wireless webcam. Chat on Skype, or use with other programs like OBS & XSplit for your live streams to Twitch / Youtube. You can also use DroidCam as an IP webcam virtually on all networks using an Internet Browser.
- Chat using "DroidCam Webcam" on your computer, including Sound and Picture.
- Completely free with no usage limits or watermarks!
- Connect over WiFi or USB* cable.
- Use other apps with DroidCam in the background.
- IP web camera MJPEG access (access camera via a browser or from another phone/tablet/etc).
- Simple and efficient: Designed to save battery and space as much as possible.
The app works with a PC Client component that installs the webcam drivers, and connects the computer with the Android device. Windows or Linux clients are available, please visit www.dev47apps.com on your computer to download, install, and get more info on usage.
If you like the app, consider getting the Pro version, DroidCamX, which has:
- No Ads!
- High-res video support (up to 720p in HD Mode).
- Experimental 'FPS Boost' option for up to 2x the framerates.
- Pro features on the Windows client including video mirror, rotate, contrast, sharpness and more controls.
"A bargain compared to actual webcams sold in store!"
* USB connection may require additional setup
- Removed HD Mode ad-reward to comply with Google policy.
- Target latest Android version, add fixes for Android 8 and 9.
- Added white-balance and exposure lock menu options while connected.
- Show all available cameras as options in Settings.
- Video encoder updated.