Normally, the C Drive is where most files and documents are located. Furthermore, updates, temporary files, and other downloaded content will be stored in this folder. If you often use your computer and don't have a usage habit of cleaning disk junk, this will cause your C disk space to be smaller and smaller, and your computer is also running slower.
Whenever you notice your computer running slowly or your disk is full, you may need to clean it. Disk Cleanup for Windows helps you delete files that are no longer needed or move them to another drive.
Disk Cleanup has a simple interface that is uncomplicated to use even for the most technically-challenged users. It is capable of improving your computer's performance and letting it run like new. With its advanced algorithms, it can detect and delete useless files.
There are five main functions contained:
1. Fewer Crashes and System Errors - With the Registry Scan, Disk Cleanup can fix or clean up the lost, redundant, unused or corrupted registries. Before cleaning up the registry, we recommend that you back up the original to prevent accidental deletion of something.
2. Safer Web Browser - Clean up the privacy file in your browser and keep your browsing history private, thus protecting you from identity theft and/or online fraud.
3. Faster Computer Speed - One-click Full Scan unnecessary files, cookies, history, temporary files, and settings. Disk cleanup cleans these useless files and settings, release valuable hard disk space, and eventually let your system run faster.
4. Customizable Cleaning - It allows you to customize cleaning options to meet your needs, don't worry about deleting the important files accidentally.
5. Automatic Cleaning - You can automatically schedule disk cleaning on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis as per your needs. Good disk cleaning habits are also extended enough for your computer life.
In short: If you often use your computer and your computer is getting slower and slower, it may be due to the spam of junk files that are not cleaned in time. We recommend that you use Disk Cleanup to clean these junk files and keep the PC smooth run. The clean and intuitive user interface makes it a simple and easy-to-use program, but don't ignore its power due to its size and simple. It is a powerful utility that enhances your computer's performance.