Decibel Sound Level Meter (SLM) is the definitive tool for measuring amplitude of audio in real time and analyze data collected. It uses the microphone to obtain the level of noise or sound pressure level.
- Analog meter with large fonts to display the current realtime decibels
- Display maximum or peak and minimum peak level
- Screen always On feature
- Data chart scope to watch the magnitude of data. You can drag the graphic to analyze past data, and pinch and zoom to display more precisely the data.
- Adjust frequency of samples. From 1 to 10Hz
- Slider to adjust calibration
- Bugs fixed
- Minor changes