NOTE: A customer has encountered an issue with some course content integrity. Before updating your CrewPad Manager App to this latest version 2.1.6, please first perform the following actions from within your current CrewPad Manager version 2.1.x
1. Perform a Sync to ensure any un-synced learning status data from all courses is updated to the LMS
2. Delete downloaded course files in order to avoid encountering the error from within the updated app.
3. How to delete downloaded course files: Login > Tap the Settings button > Tap the File Management tab > Tap the Delete All button.
4. Return to the My Courses page > Tap a Course > Tap the Download All button to restore
We are working to rectify this situation immediately and will have a patch out as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Full compatibility for iOS 9.3.5
We're ready for the release of iOS 10
General Bug Fixes Include:
• Version information updates - Be confident that you are getting the latest and greatest that Pelesys has to offer
• Learning status issue - Be confident that your previous work is saved after upgrading
• Activation server unreachable issue - We'll let you know when a connection is inaccessible
• Data sync server unreachable time-out issue - Now you don't have to watch the status circle spin indefinitely
• Chinese language issue - The CrewPad logo popup information is fixed
• Custom branding image loading issue - Company specific branding image loading is fixed