Binji the most complete personal finance solution and includes a proprietary digital display debit Mastercard thats supported by app-based banking. Featuring the ability to sync and fund from up to 24 credit and debit cards, the Binji Card works in tandem with a companion app to essentially create an operating system for your money, providing everyone with more access and control in their financial lives.
All aspects of Binji are designed to streamline financial tasks and to be easy for everyone to use.
Binji Makes Life Easier with Cutting-Edge Technology. To thrive in todays digital age, the Binji Digital Display Mastercard and App leverage advanced technology to free users from financial management limitations.
The duos top benefits include:
- Card Consolidation: The Binji Card can store up to 24 third-party debit or credit cards to be used as funding sources to your Binji Account so it can serve as the only physical card you need to have with you to shop in-store and online.
- Digital Display Screen: Binji Cards digital display screen shows the current balance of your Binji Account, the last four digits of the selected funding source, and a four character nickname for fast identification.
- Easy To Use: Consumers select their funding source by using Binjis two-button interface to scroll through synced accounts. Once selected, the user simply holds the down arrow button to initiate the transfer of funds from any synced debit or credit card to their Binji Account.
- Save Money: The Binji App is free to download. Eliminates monthly and overdraft fees. Binji Accounts are FDIC insured up to $250,000 and provide access to over 35,000 fee-free ATMs.
- Advanced Security: The Binji Card transmits information through its secure, cloud-based processing engine. Credit and debit card information is immediately encrypted in a secure token vault to protect user information. If lost or stolen, Binji Card transactions can be turned off immediately via the Binji App.
Binji Provides Access to Money in the Digital Age Where Others Dont. Binjis unique operating system for money offers users the most complete way to take control of their personal finances, when and where it's convenient for them.
The platforms key features include:
- Direct Deposit: Binji Spending Accounts are direct deposit-ready and each has a unique account and routing number.
- Early Access to Paychecks: Users who enroll in Binji direct deposit get access to their money up to two days earlier than whats offered by traditional banks.
- Peer-To-Peer Payments: Instantly pay, receive and request money from friends with Binjis P2P payments service. Unlike other services, you can use these funds immediately from your Binji Card without having to transfer to a third-party bank.
- Accepted Worldwide: Binji Card can be swiped or dipped into any point-of-sale machine that accepts debit Mastercard and can even be used internationally.
- Battery Life: On average, Binji Cards battery lasts up to three years, which will typically cover the lifespan of the card from issue through the expiration date.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: The Binji Card and App communicate via smartphone Bluetooth connection so you can add and select funding sources on the go.