Easily check and update battery level of Bluetooth earphones such as AirPods, BeatsX, Powerbeats Pro and so on.
How to use
1. Pair the Bluetooth device you want to check the battery level with the smartphone.
2. Turn on the Bluetooth device.
3. Launch this app and check battery drain
By setting alarm in advance, you will be notified by push notification when the remaining battery power falls below the set value.
Tested Bluetooth device
* Powerbeats Pro
* WF-1000XM3 ( * The remaining battery capacity of the case cannot be confirmed due to device specifications. )
If there is a device that cannot check the battery level, please contact us. We will check and respond as soon as possible. In addition, please feel free to contact us if you have any requests, as we will continue to make improvements and improvements as needed. Basically, except for those that are difficult to handle.
* AirPods is a registered trademark of Apple.
* BeatsX is a registered trademark of beats by dr.dre.
* Powerbeats Pro is a registered trademark of beats by dr.dre.
* WF-1000XM3 is a registered trademark of Sony.