Bank conveniently and securely with the Bank of America Mobile Banking app for U.S.-based accounts.
Manage Your Bank Accounts and Finances
- Review activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
- View mortgage, auto loan and other account balances
- Set app alerts to be notified of important account and security info
Mobile Money Transfer
- Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)
- Transfer funds between your Bank of America accounts
Mobile Bill Pay
- Schedule/edit/cancel payments
- Pay eBills
- Add/Edit Pay To accounts
Mobile Check Deposit
- Simply take photos of checks to deposit them
- Immediately see the processing deposit in your account
Find ATMs and financial centers
Special Offers & Deals
- Get cash back with BankAmeriDeals when you use your eligible Bank of America credit/debit cards
Help Stay Secure
- Change Online ID or Passcode
- If fraudulent activity is suspected on your debit or credit card, we'll notify you so you can call us to verify your transactions and unblock your card
- With our Mobile Banking Security Guarantee, you're not liable for fraudulent transactions when reported promptly
Please see the Online Banking Service Agreement at bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement for more information on these banking features. Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
Transfers require enrollment in the service and must be made from a Bank of America consumer checking or savings account to a domestic bank account or debit card. Recipients have 14 days to register to receive money or the transfer will be canceled. Dollar and frequency limits apply.
Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Other restrictions may apply.
You're not liable for fraudulent Mobile Banking transactions when you notify the bank within 60 days of the transaction first appearing on your statement and comply with security responsibilities.
To use our app, you're required by the app store to accept App Permissions to allow access to certain functions on your device. Our app doesn't access these functions until you use the associated feature, such as using your location to find an ATM. For more information, visit our in-app Help.
Having general app issues? Visit our in-app Help for troubleshooting.
Windows is a registered trademark of the Microsoft group of companies.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
Â© 2017 Bank of America Corporation