Introducing Auria Pro. The first Digital Audio Workstation designed from the ground up for iPad. With professional-level features like comprehensive MIDI support, built-in sampler player and analog synths, real-time audio warping, AAF import/export, powerful busing, and optional third-party plug-in support from names like PSP, FabFilter, Overloud and Drumagog, Auria Pro clearly sets a new standard for mobile music production.
- Unlimited audio and MIDI tracks
- Lyra multi-format sample player with a free downloadable 4GB sample library. Lyra is a true disk streaming sampler, capable of playing multi-GB sample instruments. Supports SFZ, EXS and SF2
- FabFilter Twin2 and One analog synthesizers included
- Up to 24 tracks of simultaneous recording when used with compatible audio interfaces (Lightning to USB Camera adapter required)
- Real-time audio warping using Ã?Â©lastique Pro v3, allows audio tracks to be stretched in real time.
- Powerful audio busing system allows flexible routing of audio between tracks, subgroups and Auxes.
- Piano roll editor
- Tempo and Time-signature Tracks
- Real-time MIDI parameters allow immediate control over MIDI tracks
- Comprehensive MIDI processing functions
- Groove quantizing, includes a free set of DNA grooves from Numerical Sound (additional grooves available for purchase).
- User groove extraction from MIDI and audio tracks
- Audio quantizing
- Audio transient to MIDI conversion
- Transient slicing
- Project templates
- Support for external iOS-compatible Hard Drives for project backup
- 24-bit recording