Use your smartphone as a mouse via Bluetooth.
[ Supported PC OS ]
* Windows XP SP3/Vista/Window7 32bit/64bit, Mac ( Snow Leopard, Lion )
[ News ]
* Bluetooth connection. No need to connect to networks or unknown Wi-Fi.
* Very simple and fast connection.
* Two mouse modes:
- Traditional mouse or laptop touchpad, touch your smartphone and move the mouse cursor.
- Air Mouse, a new option that uses the mobile phone acceleration and gyroscope sensors to move the cursor following your smartphone's movement.
* NEW: FILE EXPLORER. Access to your files and execute it from your computer.
[ How to use ]
* You only need a laptop or computer with Bluetooth adapter to connect your smartphone and use it as a mouse.
* Very easy to connect, install the driver or server in your computer (VERY IMPORTANT):
(REQUIREMENT TO RUN SERVER: Java SE Runtime Environment - http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp)
If you don't have Java in your computer you can try this file:
You only need to run it, refresh the app list if needed, select your device and begin to use it.
(If you have problems with Toshiba Bluetooth Stack, uninstall it and install other Bluetooth Stack).
[ Features ]
- Simple and fast Bluetooth device selection.
- Air Mouse.
- Pad Mouse.
- Left and right mouse buttons with animation (You can press the buttons on the screen or press [+] (plus) and [-] (minus) volume buttons on your smartphone).
- Scroll wheel option (2 fingers to Pad Mouse, and drag finger in wheel image to Air Mouse).
- Vibration function.
- Writing option to use alphanumeric keyboard (available in Windows).
- Assign Sensitivity value.
- Assign Acceleration value.
- The "Server Tray Icon" appears on the menu bar of your server app.
- Preview list of paired devices.
- New connection and server, you don't need more config a serial COM port.
- More easy, fast, and fixed from Android 2.3 to 4.4.
[ Upcoming Features ]
- Add direct access to files.
Thanks for using this app, send your comments to: