Control your PC by moving your Android device!
- Move your mouse pointer by moving your Android device; like a laser pointer (some devices might have jitter due too poor sensors, this is not the app's fault)
- Calibrate for different screen sizes
- Mouse buttons work intuitively; Tap for click. hold to drag and drop
- Drag up/down across the 'wheel' to scroll
- Swipe up a keyboard from the bottom or you can use your own keyboard
- List of common keys/commands at the bottom (Alt-Tab, Copy-Paste, etc..)
- Use volume rocker to control different functions (Scroll Up/Down, PC Volume, Rewind/Forward, Left/Right Click)
Get the Windows application from here and run it on your PC (read note below):
Cross-platform (Linux, mac OS, Win) server application in beta! (Contact email@example.com for more info)
- Windows might show a big, scary warning the first time you run the application; Click on 'More info' and then 'Run anyway'.
- Allow the application through Windows Firewall.
(This happens because as a standalone developer I cannot afford the ridiculous costs for digital certificates that are required to sign the executables. Please try not leave a bad review due to this)