Adobe Lightroom Mobile brings you the same essential functions as the computer app with the same name, enabling you to organize, edit, and share a variety of image files (including RAW).
Sleek design: Adobe Lightroom Mobile looks great, featuring a sleek black interface that maintains many design elements from the computer version of the software, making this app easy to get used to if you've already tried the latter. Thanks to the design, you can create collections or sync files with a tap, quickly swipe your way through many photos, and edit files intuitively, through large, responsive buttons and sliders.
Convenient photo editor and organizer: This app puts indispensable image retouching features for adjusting colors, tones, or contrast, as well as organizational tools for quickly flagging and rejecting images, or viewing their metadata on your smartphone or tablet.
Extends the functionality of the computer app: If you're already running the computer version of this software, having this app on your smartphone and tablet can streamline your image management process, helping you to organize and upload to the Adobe Cloud the images you take with your mobile camera and access them more quickly on your computer, as well as view and edit images uploaded to the cloud through your PC on the go. You'll especially like the cloud-syncing feature, which basically unifies your mobile and computer photo collections.
Low disk space warning: As you import images from your device or SD card into this app, you may get a warning that you're running out of storage space, even if there is plenty of free space on your device. To fix this, you have to go to the app's settings and tap on Clear Cache.
Requires plenty of storage space: To use cloud syncing and import files to the app without issues, you should have at least a few free GBs on your mobile device's SD card.
Adobe Lightroom Mobile turns out to be the good-quality product we expected from Adobe, bringing professional and amateur photographers alike the most essential features they need for importing, sorting, enhancing, and uploading their files to the cloud. It's not a replacement for Photoshop, but an app that helps you prepare images for it. If you have a large collection of photos on your device, you should definitely give this app a go.
- People View: Quickly find the people you care about, with the Adobe Sensei-powered People View
- Search Improvements: Now, search suggestions are presented as you start typing
- Improved high-ISO rendering
- Additional Sharing Options for 'Share to Web': Choose to only share flagged photos or photos with a certain star rating or higher, and more
- New Guided Tutorials
- ACR integration: Support for latest cameras and lenses; Full list -- http://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras
Make amazing photos, from anywhere.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile gives you a powerful, yet simple solution for capturing, editing and sharing your photos. And you can upgrade for premium features that give you precise control with seamless access across all your devices - mobile, desktop and web.
Capture photos with camera
- With the Lightroom CC professional capture mode, you will never miss a shot, and get the most out of your phone's camera.
- Capture with the DNG raw format for more creative control.
- Use the High Dynamic Range (HDR**) mode to automatically expand the range of exposure, letting you capture the brightest to the darkest tones, and recreate the scene exactly as you saw it.
- Apply Photoshop magic with five specially formulated presets, that allow you to see the effect while you're taking the shot, and fine tune the effect later. Non-destructive editing lets you always revert to your original.*
Edit photos with advanced functions for any albums
- Edit photos in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments and corrections.
- Make advanced photo editing with the tone curve to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast.
- Easily edit large albums and get consistent looks by copying your favorite edits across photos.
- Selectively adjust any part of a photo with your finger or stylus to apply enhancements with precision. (premium feature)
- Organize and manage your photos with tools like star ratings and flags.
- Search with ease. Adobe Sensei uses the power of artificial intelligence to auto-tag your photos based on what's in them and where they were taken. (premium feature)
- Use the Adobe Creative Cloud to back up your original photos and access them on other devices, as well as through Lightroom CC on the web (premium feature)
- Turn on Auto Add to automatically import your photos and synchronize them with Adobe Creative Cloud (premium feature)
- Share photos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more with the hashtag #lightroom.
- Lightroom CC web galleries enable you to easily showcase your photos online. Edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date. (premium feature)
*Shoot-through presets require OpenGL ES 3.0 and later support. The in-app camera is supported on Android smartphones.
**In keeping with stringent Adobe requirements around product quality and stability, full raw HDR capture mode is currently supported on devices that contain advanced processing and memory including Samsung S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8+, Note 8, Google Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, and OnePlus 5.