Sobriety help, in your pocket.
Whether you're new to AA, or you're a seasoned veteran, this is the easiest and most useful app to aid in your recovery. The free version features the full text of the Big Book, prayers, personal stories, podcasts, meeting finder, and more!
The Big Book - The main 164 pages, Prayers, Personal Stories, and more!
- Adjustable font size
- Fully searchable
- Navigate by chapter
- Listen to your favorite AA and recovery podcasts
- Discover new podcasts from other AA members
- Quickly find the contact information for any AA chapter in the U.S
Download the full version to access these features: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.goodbarber.aaid
- Listen to speaker tapes from meetings around the world
- Enter in your sobriety date and see how far you've come in days, weeks, months, and years
- Jot down notes and save them anywhere you go
- Bookmark any section of the app for easy access later
*Big Book and Alcoholics Anonymous are registered trademarks of AA World Services.
We've updated the app to look better on newer devices and fixed some pesky bugs! Keep an eye out for some exciting new features in the near future as well... :)