From @ktive Software:
With xRadio you can listen Internet radio with Windows Media Player Technology. You can setup a radio list and import ASX's files. The program stays on the tray bar. This program requires Windows Media Player Installed on system. Don't work with Windows Media Player 10. Version 0.95b may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Listen to Internet and radio stations on your PC.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Modify sounds in Windows Media Player using a graphic equalizer...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Listen to audio streams from www.radiosai.org.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Listen to thousands of online radio stations worldwide.
- Play the radio2XS mono lo-fi MP3 stream.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Listen to audio streams from SAGA 105.7 FM station.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Listen to Internet radio stations in Windows Media Player.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Connect and listen to various online radio stations.
- Listen to Radio Lancashire station.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Get access to over 5000 radio and TV channels via the Internet.
- Organize and play your music files.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: xRadio 0.95b
My 3-year old son could figure out the controls (buttons) for this program...
...even I couldn't figure out why NOT ONE URL would play, every URL I tried I got the corny ":( error!" message the program displays.