wodSFTPdll offers secure file transfer functionality over any reliable data stream. It is the standard file transfer protocol for use with the SSH2 protocol. wodSFTPdll library implements client side of this protocol which is reliable and easy to use. SFTP protocol is designed to provide primarily file transfer, but also more general file system access on the remote server - in secure manner. SFTP protocol assumes it is running on secure channel (secure channel is implemented in wodSFTPdll), thus no plaintext passwords or file information is exposed to the network.
This library implements protocol that is also used in well known SCP (Secure Copy) command on UNIX systems. Internally, SCP client opens SFTP connection with the server for file transfer (much better than calling RCP over SSH connection).
What's new in this version: Version 3.6.2 significant SFTP upload and download speed increased.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Define scripts, server lists, and file lists.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Create your FTP Server and/or SSH2 Secure Shell Server.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Increase your PC's physical memory or boost its performance.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Delete files with no chance to recover them.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Encrypt and protect files so they can be securely stored or tra...
- Encrypt and back up your files via the Internet.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Access all Novell data without a network setup or cabling.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Host file transfer server with support for FTP/S, SFTP, HTTP/S,...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Send, store, share, and collaborate on files.
- Secure your data by encrypting files and folders.
- Overwrite files so the data cannot be recovered.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.