From F.W.Roller & Associates:
vmCLIpboard aids VMware power users and administrators in building, managing and automating the execution of VMware CLI (Command Line Interface) commands with an easy to use GUI (Graphical User Interface) that runs natively on Windows, OS X and Linux.
What's new in this version: Support for VMware Fusion 5.0.3.
More Products to Consider
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Protect your software from piracy and know who is using your so...
- Manage, convert and stuff Xojo and Real Studio plugins.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Create, browse, and manage Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Manage and develop your database in MySQL.
- Manage and develop for PostgreSQL.
- Manage business database applications.
- View, stop and run processes in virtual machines.
- Administer and develop SQLite databases.
- Access public transport timetables in Nuremberg, Germany.
- Helps developers make transparent icons.
- Access public transport timetables in Stuttgart, Germany.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Subversion client for enterprise level version control.
- Access public transport timetables in Munich, Germany.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content