vbMysqlBrowse does just what it says. You can browse any MySQL Server (lan/internet) and view it's databases. Designed to assist in speeding up web application development. This program was also coded to be efficient and not a memory_or_processor_eating_machine. Please drop a message to the author for any comments or suggestions.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Create and browse databases and run SQL queries.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Create administrative entries from databases.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Try this graphical tool for MySQL database programming.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Scale distributed partitioned queries on your MySQL database se...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Create database-driven Web applications without coding.
- Display and manage MySQL server and objects.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Create ER diagrams for database designing and carry out databas...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Redirect any domain names with spyware, pornography, and advert...
- Hide your identity while surfing the Internet.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Generate reports and charts on user browsing.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Convert MS SQL server database into MySQL database format.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1