Sixtyforce is an emulator that runs Nintendo 64 games. It does this by dynamically translating the code that a Nintendo 64 uses into something your Mac understands. Nearly every part of a Nintendo 64 has been painstakingly recreated entirely out of software to pull off such an amazing feat. Download sixtyforce and try it yourself!
What's new in this version: The version number jump may be small, but this is a major update. Including great new features like: Full Retina display 3D graphics, PAL video timing for European games and a new fullscreen mode. Plus several major optimizations and over 50 bug fixes and compatibility improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Super Nintendo (SNES) emulator.
- Nintendo 64 emulator.
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Fly various missions or fly against your friends over the Inter...
- Borderlands 2 saved game editor.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- The Hardest Action Game You Will Play This Year (no, seriously)...
- Cycle-accurate Nintendo (NES) emulator.
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Solitaire card games with handcrafted artwork.
- Sega Genesis/Megadrive emulator.
- Create and play realistic jigsaw puzzles on your Mac with your ...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- A program to compute omega and omega hierarchical, measures of ...
- Atari 2600 emulator.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Cycle-exact Super Nintendo emulator.
- The Locas really do put the fun back in funeral in Grave Mania:...