Sixtyforce is an emulator that runs Nintendo 64 games. It does this by dynamically translating the code that a Nintendo 64 uses into something your Mac understands. Nearly every part of a Nintendo 64 has been painstakingly recreated entirely out of software to pull off such an amazing feat. Download sixtyforce and try it yourself!
What's new in this version: The version number jump may be small, but this is a major update. Including great new features like: Full Retina display 3D graphics, PAL video timing for European games and a new fullscreen mode. Plus several major optimizations and over 50 bug fixes and compatibility improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Super Nintendo (SNES) emulator.
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Emulate Wyse, Viewpoint, DEC terminals.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Apple II, II+, IIe emulator.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Emulate legacy computer systems.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- Connect to serial-port devices with a terminal emulation progra...
- Nintendo 64 emulator.
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Go old school with three free Intellivision games.
- X86 Windows virtual machine for PPC & Intel Macs.
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Play Commodore 64 games on your Mac.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Install and run Mac OS 9.2.1 or 9.2.2 on unsupported OS 9.1 Mac...
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Emulate a variety of terminals with secure login and Secure She...
- Race your marbles through dangerous platforms and collect power...