CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the Android Market where you must continue the download process. This download may not be available in some countries.
CNET Editors' review
To use Shopkick, simply download the app, and fire it up whenever you're out shopping. Then, just by making supported purchases, scanning items, or even walking into featured retailers, you'll start earning "kickbucks," which can be redeemed for gift cards, free merchandise, and more. You can also earn kickbucks by "checking in" to specific commercials you're watching, or by sharing the app with friends.
The other half of Shopkick is the deals. Whenever you're in a featured store, be sure to check the app to see if any coupons are available. If there are, you can easily pull them up through the app and have the cashier scan them. As of now, Shopkick is supported mostly by big-box retailers, but we're hoping it adds smaller mom-and-pop shops to the mix soon.
To make things easy, Shopkick also lets you share deals with friends via Facebook, e-mail, or SMS, and keep a Favorites list for stores you visit often. But you have to register your name, e-mail address, and phone number in order to unlock all of it's features.
What's great about Shopkick is that it's a coupon app and a rewards app rolled into one. It's supereasy to use, and it even adds a fun gaming element to shopping. For shopaholics, we highly recommend this download, especially during the holidays.
What's new in this version: -Bonus Board feature is here! Get bonus pieces w/ instant surprises and on scans. The wait is over!-Themed for the holiday season. Happy kickmas! -Various bug and performance fixes
More Products to Consider
- Create, view, edit, and share documents on android phone or tab...
- Create, view, and edit .DOC, .DOCX, .XLS, .XLSX, PDF and .TXT o...
- Read Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files on Android devices.
- View PDFs on your Android smartphone as you would on your deskt...
- Get coupons, offers, and discounts from your Android device.
- Easily create, edit, and view Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerP...
- Instantly find Daily Slick Deals on one of the most popular dea...
- SuperCam is a professional mobile phone client software for dig...
- Unbelievable coupon savings at your favorite stores, restaurant...
- What is AVTECH EagleEyes-lite ?AVTECH EagleEyes-lite is a free ...
- Discover the best of local deals and get daily coupons.
- Search through dynamic mobile catalog of specials, discounts, a...
- Paytm brings you an awesome recharge experience on the move. No...
- Shop All Your Favorite Catalogs in the Same Place.
- SOFTWARE DATA CABLE FOR ANDROID, TRANSFER DATA WITHOUT YOUR CAB...
- Make sure your Black Friday shopping goes smoothly with this ut...
- View, edit, and remotely access Microsoft Office documents, inc...
- Scan an item or just enter its name into our Price Check Scanne...
- We are very excited to bring you IBM Sametime for Android! This...
- Search for people and places you like nearby via Android device...
- Nintendo 3DSNintendo 3DS Games previews , list of shopping with...
- Find cheap gas on your Android device.
- Sell your unwanted goods for cash and earn via your Android dev...
- Scan barcodes on products then look up prices and reviews. You ...
All versions:3.4 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:1.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Waste of time"
Version: shopkick 2.3.3
Ok product. use it. Get your kicks and run.
Do not link your card.
Not rewarding at all. You need to go at least 15 times to the same store to get a $2 discount at target, for example
Don't waste your time on scanning. Most products are not available or cannot be scanned.
Kicks on walking is not reliable. You don't always get them.
having an issue? Do not contact them. They won't care and will close your request after 4 dames. They'll ask you places, date and exact time you went there and it did not work. If you can't answer that or return to the store to recheck again within 4 days, they'll dismiss your request.
A great idea, an amateurish team. They claim o value customers. In fact, they value pride instead of quality
"A lot of effort to get points"
Version: shopkick 2.3.3
Makes a fun shopping experience
difficult to earn points in that you have to go to a store.
I like ShopKick when I get easy opportunities! Being in between jobs has not been easy and I really enjoy doing the missions for some of the other guys. My favorite newbie is iPoll. I have it on my iPhone and my wife on her android.
Just yesterday, I got to do some really cool things for the Olympics at a local restaurant! Last week I went on a secret mission into a Target store and snapped a picture of a yoplait yogurt. The company is pretty good about catching cheaters so be careful!
All in all I have made $480 on iPoll and but only points for rewards on ShopKick.
A couple others that I downloaded and am starting to use lately; Gigwalk and CheckPoints! Some missions, discounts, no real cash rewards either
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content