CNET Editors' note: Before you get started, please skim the installation instructions and the README to make sure you have the technical background necessary to do the installation. If you can install and use Movable Type, you can install and use reBlog.
A reBlog facilitates the process of filtering and republishing relevant content from many RSS feeds. reBloggers subscribe to their favorite feeds, preview the content, and select their favorite posts. These posts are automatically published through their favorite blogging software.
reBlogs are useful to individuals who want to maintain a weblog but prefer curating content to writing original posts. They can also enable organizations to tap the contributions of their employees, members, and communities-at-large in order to easily redistribute relevant content.
reBlog 1.3 beta has crazy keyboard interactivity -- never touch the mouse if you dont want to, sped-up feeds and items pages, inline post commenting/tagging, and wordpress plugin compatible with wordpress 1.5.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Create and manage online photo albums.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Simple hierarchical note pad.
- Allows you to browse Facebook in a visual and innovative manner...
- Displays held keys while taking screenshots.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Mouse & keyboard drivers.
- Generate text fragments and mix them with keyboard events.
- Create automated text.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.