Ever wondered why you simply just can't listen to album previews on the iTunes Music Store in one continuous flow? Why after each track you need to click that play-button again? Well, stop wondering. pearPlay lets you easily discover new music on the Music Store without interruption. All you need to do is have pearPlay running on your Dashboard and it will magically switch to the next track just before the current preview ends. Listen to today's top-songs, the latest album from your favorite artist, the celebrity playlist of the person you've never heard of... it's never been this easy to discover new music. And best of all, pearPlay only cares for Music Store previews, so you can still listen to your library tracks in full length - no special action required. How does it work? Well, it's pretty simple. When you listen to a song-preview in iTunes and you switch to the next track during playback, the new preview will start to play immediately. However, if you wait for the preview to finish, iTunes will stop playback. Now, everything pearPlay does is to make sure that iTunes is switched to the next track just before the preview ends, and thus keeps iTunes in playback-mode. You can adjust the preview length to anything you would like, but keep in mind that anything over 30 seconds will cause iTunes to stop before pearPlay gets a chance to switch to the next track. Good values for preview length are for example at around 28-29 seconds (with the standard 30 seconds previews). Note that you need to be logged into your iTunes account to prevent the iTunes login-popup from appearing after every 10 songs or so, as this will also stop playback. You should also have the option for downloading whole song previews before playback begins disabled. pearPlay is provided as Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel systems.
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Turn your Android or iOS device into an extra touch screen moni...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Hover over the Dock for window previews and enables window snap...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Keyboard-based app launcher and search tool.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Drive the super fast cars to see if you can beat the other ones...
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Stick images, view live webcams on your desktop.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Driving games right in your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Get the best from iTunes music store: learn about top songs...
- Build your own global menu containing your favorite apps, files...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Widget shows free music, tv shows, other content on itunes.
- Automatically star rate your iTunes tracks.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Saves data in the clipboard to its own file.