From FINESS UG:
nessMediaCenter is the cost effective alternative for FrontRow to access local media and internet content. By using existing system features such as QuickTime, the program is very small (6 MB) and requires low processing power. It is compatible with all Mac OS X systems from 10.4 "Tiger" to 10.8 "Mountain Lion". With the QuickTime extensions "Flip4Mac" and "Perian" all popular movie formats are playable. Local media can be accessed by folders and hard drives as well as program data from Aperture, iPhoto, iTunes. Thus, the structure offered by the system - such as the picture and movie folders - is used directly instead of reorganizing the media in a new library. The internet offer supports various providers such as BBC iPlayer, DailyMotion, German television, Hulu, movie trailers, YouTube. In categories like movies, music videos and entertainment, more than 2500 internet videos of different providers are available. Using nessMediaCenter, pictures, movies and PDF documents can be presented both individually and sequentially. DVDs and EyeTV movies are supported as well. MediaCenter and media presentations can be controlled by Apple remote control, "NV Remote" app for iPhone / iPod touch or keyboard.
What's new in this version:
- New internet TV content from Austria, Netherlands and Swiss (ATV, ORF, NL1, Net5, SBS6, VeronicaTV, RTS, SF)
- Provider adaptions
More Products to Consider
- Improve system-wide audio quality.
- Flutter is Kinect for Mac. It uses HAND GESTURES detected via b...
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- TVMOBiLi DLNA media streamer.
- Keep batting stats and standings for a softball or baseball tea...
- Transcribe recorded music.
- Create slideshows from a list of pictures or movie files.
- Make and add ringtones to your iPhone.
- View and organize your maps, waypoints, routes, and tracks and ...
- Duplicate, burn or convert DVDs for iPod, iPhone or Apple TV.
- Shut down your Mac within Front Row using the Apple Remote.
- Train your guitar skills.
- Browse and inventory your movie collection.
- Record your voice, display pitch in graph, and identify problem...
- Dvd database software: catalog your movies.
- Get up-to-date with the latest DVD releases.
- Disguise your identity or voice for online games and chats.
- Encode and tag your movies in iTunes.
- Play and edit tabulatures for 4- to 8- string instruments easil...
- Maintain a personal diary supporting indexed multimedia content...
- Watch YouTube videos in a player.
- Combination metronome and tuner in a single window.
- Build your drum track.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content