MidiO is an Audio Unit plugin that generates MIDI out for GarageBand software instrument tracks. It can be used to directly drive either external MIDI devices or standalone software synths. The plugin can NOT directly export MIDI tracks to disk.
What's new in this version: Passes AU validation under 10.6. Can generate program and bank change messages.
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- MIDI and karaoke player.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Displays incoming MIDI signals in a variety of formats.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Slow down music with no pitch change.
- Mix the music.
- Add DSP effects to any Mac application with audio content.
- Get a plug-in application for Adobe Illustrator.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: