From WriteIt! Studios:
ldidSign is a tool that allows developers to install signed iOS applications on their jailbroken devices without owning an Apple Developer Certificate. There's no messing with the terminal involved, just choose your application and the tool will do the rest in a matter of seconds.
What's new in this version: -Added German Localization -Performance Updates
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Control NeoOffice presentations using Apple Remote.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Explore different QT lens flare effects.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Spot diagrams for newtonian telescopes.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- For Office 2011 and 2008.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content