From WriteIt! Studios:
ldidSign is a tool that allows developers to install signed iOS applications on their jailbroken devices without owning an Apple Developer Certificate. There's no messing with the terminal involved, just choose your application and the tool will do the rest in a matter of seconds.
What's new in this version: -Added German Localization -Performance Updates
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Change printers within FileMaker automatically.
- Turn any file on your computer into a branded download page hos...
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Add four multi-precision data types to Real Studio.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Create sophisticated Excel-based applications with ease.
- High-level interactive programming language.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Tools to launch terminal applications.
- Helps prepare Real Studio apps for Mac App Store submission.
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- Explore different QT lens flare effects.
- API documentation browser and code snippet manager.
- Graphical utility for setting process priorities.
- Manage business database applications.
- Real Studio plugin: add images to your buttons.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content