jalada Comrade Stalin is a historical real-time strategy game. While playing, you, in the role of Comrade Stalin, have to turn the Soviet Union into a mayor power and defend it against its enemies. Upon starting your mission you land from your transport and organize your base. Here you conduct research, design and manufacture vehicles, build new structures and prepare your plans of global conquest. If the game goes badly you'll end up fighting last ditch battles here to defend your base from enemy attacks. The game follows a rate based economy. This means, units are built while consuming resources at some rate. Production also happens at some rate. When production and consumption are at the same level, everything goes fine. If the production rate is higher than the consumption rate, then the extra produced resources can be stored in storage units. Key Features: + Historical missions + Large game maps to conquer + Intelligence Display sets objectives dynamically + Fast Play Interface + Quick Screen Navigation + Intranet multiplayer game + Challenging Computer-AI + Original sounds + Everything runs in real-time
What's new in this version: This special edition features new sound effects, improved control elements as well as general application fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Sims 2 game update.
- Realtime strategy game.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Futuristic real-time strategy game.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Blow away your opponents in this 3D turret game featuring multi...
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- Play the classic game, Escape Velocity: Override on Mac OS X.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Battle on the Eastern Front in World War II in this realistic g...
- Race your marbles through dangerous platforms and collect power...
- The second game in the Commander strategy series.
- Bring peace to your people by winning a war against the machine...
- Real-time strategy game.
- Fantasy strategy game.
- Control a gun turret in a ballistic war of the future.
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Observe greatest civilizations of early history and take part i...
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Fight in a ballistic war of the future.
- Multiplayer action/strategy tank game.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Lots of fun"
Version: jalada Comrade Stalin 1.6.1
I enjoyed this rather simple game. Relatively quick and winable.
I played it so much for a couple days that my wife threatened to divorce me.
The documentation LIGHT.
Glorifies and excuses Stalin, the historical figure I most like to HATE, more than Hitler and Osama bin Ladin.
I would have expected Cavalry units when fighting Trotsky, instead of T-34 tanks, YAK fighters, and "Stalin Organ" rocket launchers. I have similar complaints about the lack of variety and anachronistic types of units on all the early missions. "Barbarosa" is the toughest mission for me. Even though I think I have figured out the trick, I still regularly lose that one. I have other suggestions, but I might say it is one of the top ten Mac games I have played.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content