jalada Comrade Stalin is a historical real-time strategy game. While playing, you, in the role of Comrade Stalin, have to turn the Soviet Union into a mayor power and defend it against its enemies. Upon starting your mission you land from your transport and organize your base. Here you conduct research, design and manufacture vehicles, build new structures and prepare your plans of global conquest. If the game goes badly you'll end up fighting last ditch battles here to defend your base from enemy attacks. The game follows a rate based economy. This means, units are built while consuming resources at some rate. Production also happens at some rate. When production and consumption are at the same level, everything goes fine. If the production rate is higher than the consumption rate, then the extra produced resources can be stored in storage units. Key Features: + Historical missions + Large game maps to conquer + Intelligence Display sets objectives dynamically + Fast Play Interface + Quick Screen Navigation + Intranet multiplayer game + Challenging Computer-AI + Original sounds + Everything runs in real-time
What's new in this version: This special edition features new sound effects, improved control elements as well as general application fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Sims 2 game update.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- The second game in the Commander strategy series.
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Bring peace to your people by winning a war against the machine...
- Explore, trade, fight, and guide your people from the oppressiv...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Control a gun turret in a ballistic war of the future.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Observe greatest civilizations of early history and take part i...
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Fight in a ballistic war of the future.
- Race your marbles through dangerous platforms and collect power...
- Multiplayer action/strategy tank game.
- Rotate your turrets and use all of your weapons strategically t...
- Update your copy of Escape Velocity to fix bugs and add a ton o...
- Real-time strategy game.
- Catch a glimpse of the chaos to come in Warcraft III.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Lots of fun"
Version: jalada Comrade Stalin 1.6.1
I enjoyed this rather simple game. Relatively quick and winable.
I played it so much for a couple days that my wife threatened to divorce me.
The documentation LIGHT.
Glorifies and excuses Stalin, the historical figure I most like to HATE, more than Hitler and Osama bin Ladin.
I would have expected Cavalry units when fighting Trotsky, instead of T-34 tanks, YAK fighters, and "Stalin Organ" rocket launchers. I have similar complaints about the lack of variety and anachronistic types of units on all the early missions. "Barbarosa" is the toughest mission for me. Even though I think I have figured out the trick, I still regularly lose that one. I have other suggestions, but I might say it is one of the top ten Mac games I have played.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content