iWake gives your System Folder a new Wakeup Items folder, which works just like the Startup Items folder. When your computer wakes up, it'll launch all of the files in that folder.
iWake supports a variety of modifier keys that allow you to control different sets of wakeup items, launch other folders (such as the included More Wakeup Items folder), or use combo-keys to launch multiple sets at once. It's not an extension (no restart required), and includes an easy-to-use installer program that installs and demonstrates the program automatically.
All sales go to sponsoring our trip to MacHack 2002 (www.machack.com).
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Synchronize contents of two folders.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- File sharing app that makes it simple to manage, protect and sh...
- Recover your lost data.
- Download & save GPX files from the Wintec WBT-100.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.
- File & folder synchronization utility.
- Catalog your removable media.