iTunes Publisher sorts, formats, and exports playlists from iTunes into the following formats:
- HTML: Export your playlists to web pages that can go straight to your website. Share playlists with your friends, and even automatically link to your MP3 files (don't steal music!). You can export to multiple pages for large playlists, and links between the pages are automatically generated. You can organize your exports by album if you wish.
- Tabbed-Text: Import your playlist into databases or spreadsheets.
- Quicktime Streaming Server: Create QTSS playlists easily so you can avoid the annoying interface provided by Apple.
- M3U: A general playlist format. Works with WinAmp and other audio applications on Mac OS X, Linux, and Windows.
What's new in this version:
- Remove some old and misleading instructions in web linking preferences