From Megabyte Computing:
Our iTunes preference pane allows you to control different aspects of Apple's iTunes software. Currently, you are able to:
- Show/Hide iTunes store links
- Show/Hide the iTunes Library playlist
- Allow half-star ratings for iTunes content
- Invert store links to point back to your own library (great for searching by artist)
- Play songs while importing from a CD
- Load entire 30 second preview from iTunes store before playing
What's new in this version:
- Menus now display enabled/disabled correctly upon opening the application
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Displays recently played iTunes songs in menu bar.
- Control all iTunes features directly from any app.
- Find album cover artwork.
- Clear iTunes duplicates.
- Universal .rar and .zip file opener.
- Automatically star rate your iTunes tracks.
- Shortcut keys, song info and artwork: iTunes keyboard and menu ...
- Determine your iTunes listening trends.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: