From Scott Bossak:
Finally, a working iTunes Alarm Clock. It blends in well with my previous widget, the iTunes Sleep Timer. Just leave iTunes on a playlist (a good idea is to create a playlist called 'Alarm') before you go to sleep, and it will start playing it when you want to wake up. Also before you go to sleep, set the volume you want to wake up to in preferences. It will not ramp up the volume. You also have the ability to change the font of the scroll. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Set, track, and record time with alarms.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Measure your time via fullscreen timer and stopwatch software.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Create your own timers, alarms, and stopwatches.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Set independent timers for each of six ingredients.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Set a timer and schedule your PC shutdown.
- Display a clock with a stopwatch and timer function.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Get a countdown timer, countup timer, stop watch, reminder and ...
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Keep a stopwatch, alarm clock, count down timer, and note remin...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Set an alarm and countdown timer.
- Turn your PC into an intelligent music clock.
- Wake up/remember important event to your favorite songs.
- Automate the shutdown, reboot, or setting of an alarm on your c...