From Scott Bossak:
Finally, a working iTunes Alarm Clock. It blends in well with my previous widget, the iTunes Sleep Timer. Just leave iTunes on a playlist (a good idea is to create a playlist called 'Alarm') before you go to sleep, and it will start playing it when you want to wake up. Also before you go to sleep, set the volume you want to wake up to in preferences. It will not ramp up the volume. You also have the ability to change the font of the scroll. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Set, track, and record time with alarms.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Measure your time via fullscreen timer and stopwatch software.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Create your own timers, alarms, and stopwatches.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Set independent timers for each of six ingredients.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Set a timer and schedule your PC shutdown.
- Display a clock with a stopwatch and timer function.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Keep a stopwatch, alarm clock, count down timer, and note remin...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Set an alarm and countdown timer.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Turn your PC into an intelligent music clock.
- Automate the shutdown, reboot, or setting of an alarm on your c...
- Control the bell system of your school or factory.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Track how much time has passed.