From Ambrosia Software:
iToner enables you to quickly transfer custom ringtones for your iPhone - without modifying, hacking or having to reset your iPhone. Simply drag and drop your MP3, AAC, WAVE, or AIFF audio files on iToner's window, click the Sync button, and you're done.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed issues with importing from iTunes
- Addressed potential edge-case crashes
- Improved GUI performance
- Numerous other bug fixes & enhancements
More Products to Consider
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- IPhone, iPad and iPod touch storage, voicemail, sms, calls, not...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Price is right peg board game.
- Make ready-to-play DVDs/VCDs from iMovie.
- Text file encoding converter: converts utf, mac, win encodings.
- Universal .rar and .zip file opener.
- The ultimate download tool for pictures placed on web-sites.
- Turn a webcam into a digital camcorder.
- Record audio output from any app or hardware plugged into your ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: