iTaskX is a full featured, Microsoft Project compatible project management tool for Mac OS X. It helps you carry out large business projects, media activities or detailed time schedules. It adapts to your working processes and ensures an overview on you targets, dates, costs and the current status of your projects.
Furthermore the seamless integration of the Aqua user interface of Mac OS X and the built-in guide enables users to become familiar with iTaskX rapidly.
Some iTaskX Highlights:
- Opens native MS Project files
- Numerous customize able views for tasks and resources
- Page layout view for printer preview with additional printing options as e.g. "Fit to Page"or "Range from"
- Customized calendars for tasks and resources including import of iCal calendars
- Editor for individual bars or bar styles
- Definable text styles for all project tasks
- Multiple task splits
- Supports linking of summary tasks
- Import of Resources from Address book, Directory server and Public Folders of a Microsoft Exchange Servers
- Effort driven scheduling
- Working with a baseline to compare the updated schedule and actual progress against tthe original plan
- For each task in the project a specific attachment can be assigned
- iTaskX supports working with templates
- New import and export formats like MS Projekt XML, MPX, OPML, CVS, TXT...
What's new in this version:
- Resolves issues related to OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Fixed a bug with material resources
- Improved support for Microsoft Project 2010 and 2013
- Stability improvements and bug fixes