Furthermore the seamless integration of the Aqua user interface of Mac OS X and the built-in guide enables users to become familiar with iTaskX rapidly.
Some iTaskX Highlights:
- Opens native MS Project files
- Numerous customize able views for tasks and resources
- Page layout view for printer preview with additional printing options as e.g. "Fit to Page"or "Range from"
- Customized calendars for tasks and resources including import of iCal calendars
- Editor for individual bars or bar styles
- Definable text styles for all project tasks
- Multiple task splits
- Supports linking of summary tasks
- Import of Resources from Address book, Directory server and Public Folders of a Microsoft Exchange Servers
- Effort driven scheduling
- Working with a baseline to compare the updated schedule and actual progress against tthe original plan
- For each task in the project a specific attachment can be assigned
- iTaskX supports working with templates
- New import and export formats like MS Projekt XML, MPX, OPML, CVS, TXT...
What's new in this version:
- Fixes an issue where the usage-views are not scrollable
- Fixes an issue in the calculation of the start-dates of tasks with certain dependencies
- Fixes an issue while copying calendars
- Additional bug fixes
- Stability and performance improvements