From Techno-Grafik Christian Lackner eU:
iTaskX3 is a full-featured, MS Project-compatible project-management tool for OS X. It gives you all the tools that sharpens the big picture or rich details about your project without heavy overload or complexity. Effortlessly capture dates and costs, assign, import, or evaluate resources, vary calendars, anticipate slack time or personalize its look, feel, and functionality. iTaskX is the perfect tool for project managers, architects, business analysts and project contributors from any industry. And work effortlessly with people who use Microsoft Project. Exchange data through standard file formats like XML, MPP, CVS or ICS, or saving any view as a PDF, JPG, EPS, PNG or TIF - iTaskX provides unmatched compatibility with Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, Numbers, Pages, Calendar....
iTaskX supports over 300 functions. And it's built with sophisticated tools that make using them way simpler than you'd think. With a few clicks, iTaskX helps you answer questions like:
- What is to be done?
- Who will complete the task?
- When must it be done?
- How much will it cost?
- What happens if work isn't completed on time?
What's new in this version:
Supports macOS Sierra
- Improved WBS functionality
- Added an Image Column
- Improved working with over time
- Improved compatibility with Microsoft Project
- Added support for Spanish, French, Japanese, Russian and Simplified Chinese
- Additional bug fixes
- Stability and performance improvements