From Techno-Grafik Christian Lackner eU:
iTaskX3 is a full-featured, MS Project-compatible project-management tool for OS X. It gives you all the tools that sharpens the big picture or rich details about your project without heavy overload or complexity. Effortlessly capture dates and costs, assign, import, or evaluate resources, vary calendars, anticipate slack time or personalize its look, feel, and functionality. iTaskX is the perfect tool for project managers, architects, business analysts and project contributors from any industry. And work effortlessly with people who use Microsoft Project. Exchange data through standard file formats like XML, MPP, CVS or ICS, or saving any view as a PDF, JPG, EPS, PNG or TIF - iTaskX provides unmatched compatibility with Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, Numbers, Pages, Calendar....
iTaskX supports over 300 functions. And it's built with sophisticated tools that make using them way simpler than you'd think. With a few clicks, iTaskX helps you answer questions like:
- What is to be done?
- Who will complete the task?
- When must it be done?
- How much will it cost?
- What happens if work isn't completed on time?
What's new in this version:
- Added support for Italian, Portuguese and Traditional Chinese
- Reworked PDF Export
- Improved compatibility with Microsoft Project
- Added new timeline formats
- Fixed some general bugs regarding macOS Sierra
- Fixed a problem with Ã¢??Days since project start date" in the timeline
- Fixed a problem with printing the Network Diagram view
See all new features »