iStat Menus provides real time CPU graphs and a list of the top 5 CPU resource hogs. CPU usage can be tracked by individual cores or with all cores combined, to save menubar space. A realtime graph to keep on top of being sent and received for all network connections. Date & Time. A highly configurable date, time and calendar for your menubar, including fuzzy clock and moon phase. A world clock with sunrise, sunset, moonrise and moonset times for over 20,000 cities. See used or free space for multiple disks in your menubar. More detail for all your disks is only a click away. Detailed disk I/O in your menubar, displayed as a graph, a variety of different read and write indicators, or both. Realtime listings of the sensors in your Mac, including temperatures, hard drive temperatures (where supported), fans, voltages, current and power. Fan speeds can be controlled, with different rules when on battery power, if you'd like. Detailed info on your battery's current state and a highly configurable menu item that can change if you're draining, charging, or completely charged. Memory stats for your menubar, shown as a pie chart, graph, percentage, bar or any combination of those things. The memory dropdown menu shows a list of the top 5 memory hogs, as well as other useful info. Each menu extra comes with many different display modes, customizable colours, font sizes and widths.
What's new in this version:
- preliminary support for OSÂ X 10.11 ElÂ Capitan.
- support for 2015 15-inch MacBook Pro.
- ability to hide disk activity graphs for individual drives.
- options to use bold text for all dual line menubar text modes (Yosemite and newer only).
- history graphs for S.M.A.R.T. hard drive sensors.
- Improved network monitoring.
- Improved S.M.A.R.T. monitoring.
- Improved calendar event display by filtering out disabled...
See all new features »