iWorkServices Trojan Removal Tool is a free utility created to remove the iWorkServices Trojan horse from infected Macintosh computers running Mac OS X. This tool is in response to a new spyware trojan horse (OSX.Trojan.iServices.A) in the wild that comes bundled with pirated copies of Apple's (AAPL) iWork 09. When infected copies of the iWork 09 installer are run, they install a hidden trojan program called iWorkServices with full access rights to the target computer. Once the trojan is installed, it will attempt to connect to a remote server and provide the server with the infected computer's network location. It then listens for further instructions from the remote server, which may include instructions to download additional components. iWorkServices Trojan removal tool will remove this malware.
What's new in this version:
- Changed application filename from iWorkServices Trojan Removal Tool to iServices Trojan Removal Tool
- Updated to address the latest threat in iServices Trojan Horse 1.0b
- Minor GUI enhancements
More Products to Consider
- Get Wi-Fi privacy and security, protect yourself from malware t...
- Our free Antivirus for Mac keeps you safe from all the latest M...
- Scan the page behind any link you click on or any web address y...
- Detect apps that establish outgoing Internet connections.
- Antivirus app powered by the open-source ClamAV engine.
- Scan your computer for the DNSChanger trojan horse.
- Detect spyware, clean up Internet privacy clutter and protects ...
- Removes the Boonana trojan horse.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your anonymity and others' as you browse the web.
- Maintain your anonymity online and secure your web session.
- Protect your privacy by blocking online tracking.
- Protects privacy online and secures your computer.
- Protect your Mac from viruses and spyware.
- Get an advanced all-in-one Internet security suite.
- Recover your stolen Mac.
- Avira Free Mac Security will keep your system clean and safe fr...
- Recover disk space & maintain your system (was MacDust).
- Strongly encrypt important data and personal info.
- Benchmarking app for testing your Mac's speed.
- Fight malware that threaten your security on your Mac and iPhon...
- Find out what your kids are doing online.
- Conversion of currencies, metric, imperial and others.
- 3270 terminal emulator.