iSecureCourier allows you to send and receive documents securely over the Internet using the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology. Files can be sent one at a time by clicking on a file name, or in auto mode where you specify a folder name and every file in that folder with the same file type designation will be sent. The sender pays a nominal fee ($1.00 for the first megabyte, less for subsequent megabytes) for this service. The recipient retrieves the secured document free of any charge. Payment is made at the time the document is sent; the sender must have enough prepaid funds in their account to cover the cost of the document s transmittal.
Initially, newly established accounts are given a free starting balance of a few dollars so that you can 'try before you buy'. If the recipient is not in our database as a registered member, they are automatically registered and given this free starting balance so that they may begin using this service.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Obtain information about blackjack, poker, and roulette.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Learn how to build and earn money through an information-rich W...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Use Web technology for sending, receiving, and sharing files.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Send and receive frame-based, password-protected, and session-s...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Hide your IP and surf the Web anonymously with encryption.
- Perform automated offsite backups to mirrored data centers.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Analyze the HTTP and RTSP protocols used by an application and ...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Send and receive instant messages within your LAN.
- Add a toolbar on your browser about work from home job opportun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Include links from your DVDs to high definition video, MP3s, Fl...
- Test Web sites if they are online and get alerts for connection...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1