From 100acres.org Software:
iSQL-Viewer is an open-source JDBC 2/3 compliant database front end written in Java. It implements across multiple platforms features of the JDBC API. It does everything through a single interface.
iSQL-Viewer works with most database platforms, including PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, and Informix. iSQL-Viewer provides a variety of tools and features to carry out common database tasks. It includes:
- A friendly SQL console for executing SQL statements
- Database and schema viewing and browsing
- Compatible with major database vendors
- SQL Bookmarks to store SQL commands you commonly use
- SQL History to see and retrieve SQL commans previously executed
- Enhanced user interface support across platforms
What's new in this version:
- Addressed Bug # 1732394 which caused by closing the application with a large query left in the editor.
- Fixed some issues with variable substituion.
- Corrected some missing elements in the service wizard
- Added MonetDB and Gigaspaces as part of the default driver set to pick from when creating a new service.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- MySQL graphical shell.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Create, maintain SQLite databases.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Get a Java-based data modeling tool with multiple features.
- Produce a complex custom business applications, running in a We...
- Database manager for SQLite databases.
- Easily browse Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL & SQLite databases...
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Core data-like cocoa framework for postgresql databases.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1