Do you occasionally have to use your Mac and PC at the same time? Do you wish to mix your favorite applications in your own way? Do you have to manage multiple OS X systems at the same time? iRAPP allows you to do all this in a new and innovative way. With iRAPP, you can work seamlessly and simultaneously on your PC and Mac applications. iRAPP is the perfect blend of both worlds and you wont believe it until you have experienced it.iRAPP stands for interactive Remote APPlication. It is a remote control software which allows you to view and fully interact with a remote or local Mac. The iRAPP client runs on your PC and merges the remote OS X system into your desktop experience. The unique and innovative event handling solution allows you to work on individual Mac and PC applications side by side as if they where part of the same operating system. Individual Mac and PC applications sit seamlessly side by side on your screen ready for your use.
What's new in this version:
- Hidden Dock doesn't show up in remote session.
- Google Chrome behaves incorrectly after screen resolution change.
- Spotlight is not accessible after screen resolution change.
- Restored screen resolution doesn't match an original one.
- Server crashes at system reboot with "misaligned_stack_error".
- The current resolution indicator has been added to the "Switch Resolution" menu.
- "... See all new features »