iPrint works in the background, has no learning curve, and takes up no space on your Desktop! iPrint provides you with the ability -- in virtually any program in which you can select text -- to have total control over the data you print. With iPrint, you can select and print anything from a single character to dozens of pages!
iPrint improves your productivity by preventing you from wasting valuable time sifting through unnecessary data that you previously were forced to print, and iPrint quickly pays for itself many times over by significantly reducing your expenditures on ink/toner and paper (using iPrint can more than double the life of your ink and toner cartridges)! Additionally, iPrint accelerates printing (iPrint can more than doubling the real-world speed of your printer), eliminates web browser printing problems, and saves you even more ink/toner and paper by allowing you to avoid having to print ink-intensive web ads and graphics. iPrint is incredibly easy to use because it works by adding a simple yet powerful system-wide keyboard shortcut (Option-Control-p) to OS X; merely select the text you want to print and then print your selection via the universal keyboard shortcut!
Here are some of the features included in iPrint:
- iPrint works in the background, takes up no Desktop space, and is always available to you via a universal keyboard shortcut.
- iPrint is incredibly easy to use: just select the information you want to print and then use the universal keyboard shortcut iPrint adds to OS X for printing the selected info.
- iPrint allows you to print information from many programs which they themselves can't print.
- iPrint supports both multi-styled text and colored text.
- iPrint is good for the environment because it significantly reduces the consumption of paper and environmentally-unfriendly inks and toner.
- iPrint has been optimized for use with AOL's built-in chat client, AOL's Instant Messenger (AIM), and iChat. (iPrint works great with web browsers, email clients, word processors, text editors, databases, newsreaders, Adobe Acrobat Reader, and most other programs.)
- The cost savings, productivity enhancements, and environmental benefits provided by using iPrint are multiplied for schools, businesses, and other organizations that use many computers! (Special site license pricing is available.)
What's new in this version:
- A popup menu has been added to iPrint's Dock icon. Clicking and holding on the icon displays all of iPrint's printing options, as well as some other functions.
- A Preferences window has been added that lets you set a default option of always displaying both the Page Setup and Print dialog boxes, or always bypassing both the Page Setup and Print dialog boxes, or displaying just the Print dialog box. (The previous versions of iPrint never displayed either the Page Setup or Print ... See all new features »