From Felix Fischer:
Features of iPhoto to JAlbum Exporter:
- ...exports one or more albums from iPhoto in a way that they can easily be processed by JAlbum
- ...preserves the album hierarchy of iPhoto
- ...preserves the album and image order of iPhoto
- ...exports captions, comments and ratings from iPhoto
- ...sets an album folder icon
What's new in this version:
- New option 'Use filename' (Export captions) for setting exported photo filenames to the library photo title
- Several minor changes and bugfixes
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- View comic and manga images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Upload data from Aperture to SmugMug quickly, safely, and direc...
- Post production tool for photographers.
- Export iPhoto pics to Gallery simply & quickly.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Update iPhoto 5 to include a number of minor changes.
- Image browsing and editing for both still images and movies.
- IPhoto plugin for uploading to Kodak gallery.
- Learn how to import, edit, and organize your photos using iPhot...
- Cut images into several slices.
- Add location information from a GPX file directly to iPhoto.
- Create mosaics from smaller images.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: