From stunning new softcover iPhoto Books (available in three sizes) to fully customizable, cinematic slideshows, iPhoto 5 lets you do more with your photos. iPhoto 5.0.4 addresses an issue with browsing photos that have been auto-rotated by a camera and is recommended for all customers using iPhoto 5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2 and 5.0.3.
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Make your images look beautiful and realistic.
- Convert your images to various formats.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Sync iPhoto libraries across computers (was iPhotoSync).
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps.
- View comic and manga images.
- Learn how to import, edit, and organize your photos using iPhot...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Professional-grade raw converter and image editor.
- Export iPhoto photos for JAlbum processing.
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...
- Scientific, pixel-by-pixel image processing & analysis.
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Update your iPod and iPod mini to take advantage of the latest ...