From Matt Sephton:
Digital cameras attach information to each photo you take. This information - called EXIF data - contains the time-stamp, aperture and shutter time amongst other things.
However some brands of cameras also attach a lot of (arguably) extraneous data. This is inconvenient for a number of reasons, but most of all the fact that iPhoto caches all this data in it's Library file resulting in slower operation after each new import of photos. Affected camera brands include: Casio, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Nikon and Pentax - amongst others.
This application will seamlessly clean your photos of extraneous exif data prior to importing into iPhoto.
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Slim down your iPhoto library.
- Perform various operations with interlaced QuickTime movies.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Multiple library manager for iPhoto.
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Extends iTunes with several unique features.
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Finds files, folders & contents without indexing.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Remove EXIF tag information within digital photos.
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.