From Matt Sephton:
Digital cameras attach information to each photo you take. This information - called EXIF data - contains the time-stamp, aperture and shutter time amongst other things.
However some brands of cameras also attach a lot of (arguably) extraneous data. This is inconvenient for a number of reasons, but most of all the fact that iPhoto caches all this data in it's Library file resulting in slower operation after each new import of photos. Affected camera brands include: Casio, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Nikon and Pentax - amongst others.
This application will seamlessly clean your photos of extraneous exif data prior to importing into iPhoto.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Extract iPhoto library photos to import later.
- Remove EXIF tag information within digital photos.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Transfer images from Nikon cameras.
- View, edit or remove personal data in photos, like geotatgs and...
- Slim down your iPhoto library.
- Floating file browser for graphics pros.
- Perform various operations with interlaced QuickTime movies.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.