From Matt Sephton:
Digital cameras attach information to each photo you take. This information - called EXIF data - contains the time-stamp, aperture and shutter time amongst other things.
However some brands of cameras also attach a lot of (arguably) extraneous data. This is inconvenient for a number of reasons, but most of all the fact that iPhoto caches all this data in it's Library file resulting in slower operation after each new import of photos. Affected camera brands include: Casio, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Nikon and Pentax - amongst others.
This application will seamlessly clean your photos of extraneous exif data prior to importing into iPhoto.
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Extract iPhoto library photos to import later.
- Photgrapher workflow & color management.
- View, edit or remove personal data in photos, like geotatgs and...
- Tool to rename filenames sequentially.
- Forces windows to be full screen when you click the green butto...
- Save GPS position data to a photo.
- Transfer images from Nikon cameras.
- Slim down your iPhoto library.
- Automatically optimize Photos with Xe847 filter technology.