This iMovie plug-in introduces flashing/flickering brightness into your clip. If you choose a low frequency (e.g. twice a second), it looks as if the active part of clip is flashing (highlighted) like a cursor. On higher frequencies, it looks like those old super-8 films when using an old projector.
What's new in this version: - complete re-write
- live preview
More Products to Consider
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Digital video editing system.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Mix audio, video, and karaoke.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Titles with text graphics emphasis.
- Based on MacPaint's brush mirrors.
- IMovie plugin to smooth slowed-down footage.
- The classic dream and timelapse transition for Final Cut Pro.
- Free software with everything you need to play, create and stre...
- Edit your pictures with ease.
- IMovie HSL color correction.
- IMovie plug-in for HSV color control.