From Michael Hore:
Mops is a full featured, stand-alone development environment for programming the Macintosh written by Mike Hore. Inspired by Smalltalk and the commercial language Neon, Mops is based on Forth with extended object-oriented features such as multiple inheritance, early and late binding, persistent objects, and garbage collection. Its interactive development environment provides for fluid and productive programming by allowing quick testing and modification of small code segments.
Mops comes with a large class library supporting many Smalltalk-like classes such as containers and all of the normal Mac graphical user interface elements. There is seamless integration of Macintosh Toolbox calls. AltiVec and external frameworks such as OpenGL and Mach-O are also supported. Included is the complete source code and a well-written manual, which is useful for the novice or expert.
What's new in this version: Some bugs have been fixed.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Advanced comics organizer.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Run Windows apps on a Mac (DISCONTINUED).
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Widget for downloading podcasts about vegan food.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- View, play, and print PowerTab tablatures.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content