From Michael Hore:
Mops is a full featured, stand-alone development environment for programming the Macintosh written by Mike Hore. Inspired by Smalltalk and the commercial language Neon, Mops is based on Forth with extended object-oriented features such as multiple inheritance, early and late binding, persistent objects, and garbage collection. Its interactive development environment provides for fluid and productive programming by allowing quick testing and modification of small code segments.
Mops comes with a large class library supporting many Smalltalk-like classes such as containers and all of the normal Mac graphical user interface elements. There is seamless integration of Macintosh Toolbox calls. AltiVec and external frameworks such as OpenGL and Mach-O are also supported. Included is the complete source code and a well-written manual, which is useful for the novice or expert.
What's new in this version: Many bugs were fixed and some new features added.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Advanced comics organizer.
- Download this family of clean serif and sans serif fonts.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Unicode typesetting system.
- Run Windows apps on a Mac (DISCONTINUED).
- Widget for downloading podcasts about vegan food.
- Convert bitmap fonts between formats, design, edit, or color th...
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- BBEdit plugin that checks & corrects HTML/XML.
- View, play, and print PowerTab tablatures.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content