From Invictus Security:
iKeyboard can turn your Mac into a Bluetooth keyboard for iPad/iPhone/Mac.
What's new in this version:
1. Add Korean keyboard layout support.
2. Fix a bug that if you use cmd+tab to switch to another application, then the cmd key is not released.
More Products to Consider
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Scanner drivers.
- For Bamboo, Graphire, Cintiq tablets.
- For HP printers.
- Play games with console controllers on Mac.
- Edit and manage your images.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Recover deleted pics from digital media.
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- Gives back the Alt-Gr key to your Mac for German keyboards.
- Companion for the iPad app that lets you control your Mac or PC...
- Backlight control for PowerBooks/MacBook Pros/Airs.
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- Enable HID devices: gamepad, joystick, mice.
- Decimal/binary/hex converter.
- Drivers for video capture devices based on Empia 28xx.
- Install most thermal and thermal transfer printers.
- Control several Macs with the same mouse & keyboard.
- Software for Fujitsu high-speed document scanners.