With iGooMap, you can automatically create XML Sitemaps conforming to the sitemap protocol or import and edit existings sitemaps visually. You can upload the sitemap to your server and notify all search engines supporting sitemaps. The Sitemap protocol is an established standard to inform major search engines like Google about pages on your site available for crawling, how often each page will usually change and how important each page is, in relation to other pages on your site. Nowadays, having a Sitemap is an important factor of search engine optimization. It is usually the only up-to-date page where all of your pages are listed in one place.
What's new in this version: Fixes some issues when running on OS X 10.8.x.
More Products to Consider
- Create and edit XML and HTML sitemaps easily.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Protect your software from piracy and know who is using your so...
- Manage, convert and stuff Xojo and Real Studio plugins.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Word/RTF to XML converter.
- Create, browse, and manage Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Secure and portable license collector (was Lizenzen).
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Manage and develop your database in MySQL.
- Quickly create Flash preloaders.
- Manage and develop for PostgreSQL.
- Manage business database applications.
- Widget quickly mark pages in Ma.gnolia.
- Administer and develop SQLite databases.
- Check link, markup & CSS and generate XML sitemaps efficiently.
- Customize how web pages are displayed.