With iGooMap, you can automatically create XML Sitemaps conforming to the sitemap protocol or import and edit existings sitemaps visually. You can upload the sitemap to your server and notify all search engines supporting sitemaps. The Sitemap protocol is an established standard to inform major search engines like Google about pages on your site available for crawling, how often each page will usually change and how important each page is, in relation to other pages on your site. Nowadays, having a Sitemap is an important factor of search engine optimization. It is usually the only up-to-date page where all of your pages are listed in one place.
What's new in this version: Fixes some issues when running on OS X 10.8.x.
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Create and edit XML and HTML sitemaps easily.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Generate, modify, export, and import infinite number of texture...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Create and save particle emitters for Cocos2D.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Generate passwords based on a key.
- Swiss Army Knife to edit any kind of text-based files.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Add intuitive XML content to Web-based systems.
- Manage business database applications.
- Cross-platform, multilingual text editor.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Create and edit images and turn an image into art.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Allround tool for all Dreamboxes with enigma1 or enigma2.
- View all your images and videos.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Mac hex editor.