From TwoSailors Network:
iFill is the only application that can stream free music from thousands of internet radio stations directly onto your iPod. Without the need to store that music in iTunes, you never mess up your own music library. Instead, you use iFill to add new music to your iPod while it charges or simply to listen to a station directly on your Mac.
What's new in this version:
- Fixes a big in database signing with latest iPods
- TwoSailors Network takes iFill back from Griffin distribution where it was no longer supported. Support and updates will now come timely and on track with our other products.
- The current version supports all iPods except the iPhone and the iPod touch and works with the latest iTunes version.
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Builds playlists based on the attributes of songs you pick.
- Automate & configure your mac & griffin peripherals.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- For the USB AM/FM radio.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Versatile DJ music mixer.
- Elegant and beautiful music player.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Stream music, save to playlists, play anywhere, powered by YouT...
- Listen to free Internet radio.