iFFmpeg makes it easy to convert media files with FFmpeg for both beginner and experienced users. iFFmpeg is a front end that does all the hard work for you. This way you can use FFmpeg without the knowledge of all the commands.
What's new in this version:
- Optimised creating FFmpeg commandline.
- Fixed issue when source has XYZ12LE pixel format.
- Optimised threading priorities when encoding more then 1 batch files at ones.
- Fixed graphic glitch when running OS X 10.10.x
- Fixed issue with FFmpeg Manager.
- Fixed issue when encoding to h264.
- Fixed several issues when encoding to VOB container.
- Fixed issue when enabling auto padding to 16:9
- Fixed issue encoding to AAC audio.
- Fixed memory leak ... See all new features »