iFFmpeg makes it easy to convert media files with FFmpeg for both beginner and experienced users. iFFmpeg is a front end that does all the hard work for you. This way you can use FFmpeg without the knowledge of all the commands.
What's new in this version:
- Improved merging files.
- Added support for H265 in MPEGTS containers.
- Fixed issue encoding to AVI container with XVID video codec.
- Moved Color Primaries, Color Transfert Characteristic, Colorspace and Color Range FFmpeg options to separate settings window.
- Fixed issue with splitting 2.1 and 5.1(side) audio streams.
- Fixed issue when splitting audio streams to folder name containing spaces.