iFFmpeg makes it easy to convert media files with FFmpeg for both beginner and experienced users. iFFmpeg is a front end that does all the hard work for you. This way you can use FFmpeg without the knowledge of all the commands.
What's new in this version:
- Improved/faster encoding to ProRes (about 10x faster).
- Improved ProRes presets.
- Improved building FFmpeg command line when a lot of filters are assigned.
- Rewritten mapping code.
- Rewritten code for merging files.
- Added user preset ‘1920x1080 3D to 2D’.
- Added ‘.mts’ file extension for AVCHD container.
- Fixed pausing encoding.
- Fixed some graphic glitches when running OSX10.10.x
- Fixed issue scaling the metadata w... See all new features »