iDrum is the software drum machine designed for users of all skill levels in music production. Features a 64-step sequencer for each loaded voice, drag-and-drop MIDI export, choke grouping, as well as level and pan control for each sound. iDrums sound set is expandable, fully customizable, and features a wide array of included drum samples and patterns. iDrum turns your computer into a slamming beat box ready to lay down your grooves, your way. From ambient downtempo to bangin hip hop to frenetic drum and bass, iDrum has got your back (beat).
Version 1.52 has improved stability and improved language support.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Open, play, and record MIDI files using a virtual keyboard or M...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Create and edit grooves using a flexible step-sequencer.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Create karaoke songs.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Create Chinese and English karaoke songs.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Get the most out of your electronic drums.
- Customize your own music sheet and its playback.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Focus on writing music not searching through menus and features...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Play GH music game with midi drum.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Advance your composing capabilities.
- Provide stereo audio loops, MIDI grooves and drum kit sounds of...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Provide drum instrument plug-in with MIDI samples of legendary ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: