For 32-bit icon sets, the masks are generated as 8-bit grayscale images, and mask edges (1 to 15 pixels wide) values are either set to the brightness of the corresponding pixels in the icon, a fixed value chosen by the user, or a black-to-white gradient.
8-Bit icons are generated as dithered versions of the 32-icons using web-safe colors. The corresponding masks are generated as 1-bit B/W images.
The icons and masks can be individually copied and pasted as well as dragged into other applications, or the entire set of icons can be saved as BMP or transparent PNG files.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a bug that caused filenames to be truncated to 31 characters on Macs.
- Added capability to drag icons and masks out of iConStruct to other applications that support picture or file drops.
- Added a Preferences dialog for certain settings such as the type of items dragged from iConStruct (picture object or picture file)
- iConStruct now remembers the color settings in the preview pane between application launches.
- Improved nearest-neighbor scaling ... See all new features »